My Pick List
Please select franchises to go in your Pick List
The Interface Financial Group - Finance Franchise
|Opportunities available throughout the UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, Singapore, the US|
Learn more about the exceptional Interface franchise opportunity - Interface is the ultimate professional franchise.
|When?||3rd Tuesday, Every Month between 10am & 3pm|
|Where?||IFG head office in Tonbridge, Kent|
Why work for money when money can work for you?
IFG franchisees buy assets — they do not lend money! The asset they buy is an account receivable (invoice). The franchisee buys an invoice at a discount of its face value and holds it until payment, usually 40 days. At the end of the credit period the IFG franchisee receives payment of 100% of the face value of the invoice. The discount is the franchisee’s income.
IFG is uniquely positioned to take advantage of today’s rapidly changing economic and financial needs. The consequence of past and current lending practices plays directly into IFG’s hands. Interface is the leading alternative funding source for small business.
IFG operates in the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and the United States.
39+ Years of Invoice Discounting Experience translates into an
Unmatched Franchise Opportunity for You!
IFG has been in the invoice discounting business since 1972, and is the leading alternative funding source for small business – providing an in-demand and much-needed financial service. With 39+ years of experience in the business, IFG provides franchisees with a proven system, thorough training, a comprehensive risk management program, and a management team with 300 years of combined financial services experience – they are just a call away.
Modest Investment • Outstanding ROI • Low Overhead • Flexible • Professional • Portable
- Franchise Fee: £25,000
- Monthly Maintenance Fee: £150
- Initial Working Capital: £50,000
- Royalty: 15%
- Term of Agreement: 5 years, renewal at no charge
- Earn an above-average return on your working capital
- Start with a modest amount of working capital and increase it as your business grows
- No storefront to lease, rent or maintain – work from your home office
- No inventory or special equipment to purchase and maintain
- No employees to hire, manage, or fire
- Work full time or part time – you’re the boss so it’s your choice
- Use IFG as a transition vehicle – keep your current position and gradually build your IFG business until you’re ready to leave ‘corporate’ life
- Integrate other business services you currently provide – as long as they are not in conflict or competition with IFG
- Work with business-to-business companies
- Work with local companies – there’s no extensive travel
- Work professional hours – 9 to 5 weekdays
- Want to spend winters in a warm climate and summers in a cool climate? It’s easy to do with IFG
- Want to relocate? It’s easy to do with IFG
IFG franchisees come from a variety of backgrounds & experience
But they all have the following in common:
The Ultimate Professional Franchise
For the past 6 years consecutively the Franchise Research Institute has awarded IFG it’s coveted World-Class Franchise® certification.
IFG is a member of the International Franchise Association.
IFG is a member of the Irish Franchise Association
IFG is a member of the Canadian Franchise Association.
- Tea & Biscuits with IFG's President - Glasgow - 19th Feb 2013
- 15 January 2013