Puncturesafe - Auto Repair Franchise
Provide a unique permanent puncture prevention system to businesses and individuals in your exclusive operating territory.
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Total Investment: From £1,499
- Minimum Investment: $1,498
- Available areas
- Opportunities are available throughout the UK.
UNDER PRESSURE? DON’T BE!
Start your own successful business with PunctureSafe… The great tyre protector.
With a PunctureSafe business, you will be able to start and operate your own business, providing a unique permanent puncture prevention system to businesses and individuals in your exclusive operating territory.
- Flexible start up packages at £1,499 and £2,998 + VAT for the stock only.
- No management fees or royalties – a stock only package with exclusive territory.
Operating from our UK headquarters in Exeter, we manufacture and distribute a unique high grade puncture preventative for all “on road” and “off road” vehicles, “touring caravans” and “trailers” that is outstanding at sealing punctures.
We have developed our range to offer a comprehensive array of products for all vehicle owners across the UK. The Puncturesafe formulation has undergone development under every type of condition. No one does it better because no one matches the Puncturesafe commitment to research and development.
Since the establishment of our business, we have grown at a phenomenal rate and the demand for our product has grown so much that we are now offering Regional packages to suitable licensees to distribute or install our high quality products to businesses and individuals in their own exclusive operating territory.
There is already a potential of over 350,000 vehicles in each Postcode Area, which our current distributors are capitalising on. The Puncturesafe opportunity is also ideal as an additional add-on to an existing business.
Now is your chance to become part of this growing business, by investing in a Puncturesafe business.
THE BENEFITS OF INVESTING IN PUNCTURESAFE
- Can choose to install, sell to fleet, or set up installation centres
- Low start up costs
- Home based
- No risk for investment – no management fees whatsoever
- Exclusive territory
- An exciting product in demand
- Clean, simple, easy and quick to install
- Requires no knowledge of vehicle tyres
- Does not require exceptional physical strength
- Can be done by both sexes of any stature
- Massive market everywhere, and all around you
- The full package to go into business from day one
- No experience necessary – the PunctureSafe system is very easy to learn
EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR PACKAGE
The cost of the two optional start up packages are £1,499 or £2,998 + VAT and that’s all you pay – nothing more, no fees or hidden charges because we only succeed if you do.
As an exclusive installer, you will have the exclusive wholesale prices to distribute or install the Puncturesafe product in a mobile capacity within your postcode area with the workshop drum.
You may also trade as a wholesaler and set up installation centres, within the trade sectors, which are tyre garages, caravan dealerships, motorcycle dealers, car main dealerships and liquid petroleum gas converters etc, or end users such as fleet operators like parcel delivery companies, taxi operators and haulage contractors etc. This opportunity is suitable regardless of your background – our current distributors are ex school teachers, mechanics, business owners, HGV drivers, salespersons, office clericals etc and we even have two former police officers on the team.
You go straight into a readymade business because we have already done all the work for you. We have put a good package together with excellent promotional and marketing material. As an International Company with huge buying power this will cost you a fraction of what you would expect to pay for it.
TRAINING AND SUPPORT
After securing your exclusive area, you are not on your own because during the early stages we can provide full back up support to get you up and running with the minimum of fuss.
We have the technical and marketing expertise at head office to take the strain off you in the important start up process, thereby enabling you to move forward with confidence.
The Puncturesafe management and technical departments, can support you in the beginning, and as your business grows knowing what you do, and how and when you do it, comes from experience which Puncturesafe will willingly share with you. Our success in the UK has given us a full understanding of the quality, professionalism, and customer service satisfaction required from the market place. We also pass all leads on to our distributors that come in to Head Office.
PROFIT THAT CAN BE MADE
If you set up installation centres and supply them with the 20 litre barrel of high speed grade with an installation pump you will get good returns with repeat orders.
If you install yourself with the high speed grade you will get a return from the 20 litre barrel of £900 minimum (800% profit) installing into domestic on- road vehicles etc. It takes less than 10 minutes to install into 4 tyres on a car.
If you supply the low speed Extra Heavy Duty Grade to companies (farmers etc) with heavy vehicle off/road fleets numbering in the tens of thousands, you will get a return of between 100% to 300%, depending on whether you supply just one 20 litre barrel or several pallets to them. If you decide to install into some of these large vehicles yourself it’s just as easy as installing into a car, but with higher installation amounts making the job twice as long (20 minutes).
- William Upke
- As a new franchisee I wasn't too sure what to expect from puncturesafe, but in the early stages I've been given lucrative jobs from Head Office for me to take care of and this shows puncturesafe are committed to offering all jobs in a franchisees postcode area to their local franchisor. In fact...
- Robert Buchanan
- For the last 5 years I have been full time installing tyre sealants into vehicles in the various markets in Northern Ireland. For the first two years I tried the many different products available but I discovered nothing worked as good as PunctureSafe. Because my business relies on repeat order...
- John Mace
- My name is John Mace and I am a distributor with PunctureSafe. Prior to starting my business with PunctureSafe, I worked for over 30 years as a Police Officer, 25 of them as a detective. I was due to retire at the age of 51 and considered for several months what I was going to do. There was an op...
- Simon Allison
- For over 25 years my career had been in IT for the finance and pharmaceutical industries but prior to this I had experience as a REME mechanic in the Territorial Army working on HGVs. I have also developed my own track car where my interest in tyre performance developed. On top of this, I am a ke...
- Tim Lovelace
- I got on the phone to their Head Office and spoke to Adam. I found him very informative and he boosted my confidence with both the product and the company as a whole. Adam said I could ring him anytime if I have any further questions, which I did, many times! After a visit to their offices and ...