Mel wrote for all titles in the Dynamis stable including BusinessesForSale.com, FranchiseSales.com and PropertySales.com as well as other global industry publications.
Showing page 3 of 3 of Melanie's Articles
- A day in the life: Running a Quiznos franchise
- Thorough preparation and a focus on customer service are central to the strategy of Quiznos, Drury Lane, Covent Garden.
- For the first part of our series focusing on sub-sandwich franchise Quiznos, FranchiseSales.com spoke to Quzinos boss Arjan about his day-to-day role and how a summer job turned into business ownership....
- Running a leaflet distribution franchise
- FranchiseSales.com spoke to Debbie Siragher, owner of the DOR-2-DOR Cambridge franchise.
- Everyone knows that traditional American mailboxes, usually situated at the end of a driveway, aren’t at all like our door-bound letter boxes here in the UK. These mailboxes are the ‘sole domain of th...
- Mac Tools - It's a family affair
- FranchiseSales.com reveals why Mac Tools franchisees are inspiring family members to join the business
- One of the UK's leading suppliers of automotive, manufacturing and engineering tools, Mac Tools is going from strength to strength. And enjoying the benefits of its attractive franchise package are a ...
- Sector spotlight: coffee franchises
- The growth of the coffee industry over the last decade has been nothing short of remarkable, and shows no sign of letting up.
- The growth of the coffee industry over the last decade has been nothing short of remarkable, and shows no sign of letting up. In fact, ‘Britain’s coffee shop sector remains one of the most successful in the UK economy...