Rose Hill is an in-house journalist and writes for all titles in the Dynamis stable including BusinessesForSale.com, FranchiseSales.com and PropertySales.com as well as other industry publications.
Showing page 2 of 2 of Rose's Articles
- Interview: The Creation Station franchise
- Creativity and imagination are at the heart of the children's activity franchise, says owner Sarah Cressall
- What does it take to run a creative (the operative word!) children's franchise?...
- Franchisee not stuck in the mud after Dragon's Den investment
- Ally Stevenson’s heel stoppers product is sold via an individually designed it’seeze website by Spoton.net
- Entrepreneur Ally Stevenson’s patented removable heel stoppers won her an investment from Dragon’s Den investors, which is now being sold through an it'seeze-designed website from a Spot-on.net franch...
- Home care franchises: an overview
- FranchiseSales.com takes a look at home care franchises providing medical and non-medical care
- The home care industry is one of the most rewarding and lucrative franchise sectors to be involved in....
- 5 home-based franchises to tempt you away from the office
- FranchiseSales.com looks at some enticing alternatives to the daily grind
- There is nothing less alluring than the rush-hour commute at 8am, but could the idea of owning a home-based franchise be enough to tempt you away?...
- Famous Americans love to invest in fast-food franchises – are UK celebrities missing a trick?
- Celebrity endorsement is a growing trend in the franchise industry
- As wedding presents go, a string of Burger King outlets isn’t an obvious choice....